Will all Hindu organizations complete the yatra on 28 August?
Let us tell you that on July 31, violence broke out in Nuh, haryana, when the Brij Mandal
Jalabhishek yatra was being taken out by the Hinduist organization vishwa Hindu Parishad. Six people, including two
home guards and a cleric, were killed in stone pelting and ruckus. A large number of people were injured.
Now after the peace in the atmosphere, it was decided to call a mahapanchayat in Palwal to discuss the preparations
for resuming the Brajmandal Yatra.
The Hindu Mahapanchayat at Pondari in Palwal, haryana was concluded with certain conditions of administration. The
administration had given strict instructions to only 500 people in the mahapanchayat and not to give any provocative
speech, but even after the instructions of the administration, about 5 thousand people gathered in the mahapanchayat
and provocative words were spoken. It was said in the Mahapanchayat that, If you raise your finger, we will cut off
your hand, this is the language they understand. They want to run Mewat according to Sharia. Slogans of Allahu Akbar
were being raised. If they hit one, you hit 5. This is the solution to the problem.
This Hindu mahapanchayat took place in Pondari village of Palwal district, data-bordering Nuh. The entire meeting was
recorded by the police.
Earlier this meeting was proposed in Nuh, but due to lack of approval, the place has
been changed. Palwal SP Lokendra Singh told that permission has been given on several conditions. Inflammatory
speech has been banned. Our team will keep an eye on every person and action will be taken against people for any
wrongdoing. According to the information received, all Hindu organizations have decided to complete the yatra on 28
August. It is expected that the journey will be completed with peace and enthusiasm. On July 31, the yatra was stopped
near Nandgaon in Nuh district.